Wednesday, April 5, 2017

My Egg Card Share - Borderline Buddies

 
Welcome to another Borderline Buddies...the first one for April! 
 
Can you believe it's April?  OMG.....where is the time going?
 
Sorry I've been absent.....again.....been SUper busy finishing up a fabulous Sale-A-Bration.
 
I am so happy to announce I have five new members to my first level team...and many of my team members also added to their teams!  How fun is that?
 
No worries if you missed out on joining during SAB...NOW is the best time to join...we have our new annual catalog being released soon...the retired product list will be announced in just a few days....and you can add those to your Starter Kit. 
 
I've also been SUper busy preparing for my upcoming Stampin' Up! event this coming weekend...I am fortuniate enough to be invited to Centre Stage on Friday evening and then On Stage Local for Saturday....I have been busy creating swaps and just getting ready and mentally prepared...I even took off the days after the event....as it is usually a mind overload...but so much fun!
 
Not sure what we are challenging each other...but I took it upon myself to make an executive decision..and thought I would share my swap card for March...
 
Let's see what Leanna has to share this week.
 
 
 
So....all my customers are invited (along with my team members) to participate in a monthly swap....all you have to do is create something based on that months type and send one card to the person that signed up below your name....and I think I will be safe to share my card that I created!
 
If yo uwould like to be a member of my VIP Stamper's Group....just place an order....or sign up for the kit and you are in!
 
So..ready to see what I created?  Well first....we had to create something "egg shaped"...being that Easter is fast approaching....so..ready....here's my card...
 
 
Who doesn't love chocolate and Peeps in their Easter basket?   
Isn't this card so cute?  I hope Jeny liked it!  :-)

 
Of course an Easter basket isn't an Easter basket without some eggs too!

 
I also did a little fringe of green on the bottom using our Fringe Scissors.
 
Basket Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set
Basket Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set143186
Price: $21.00
We dare you to try to handle the immense cuteness in this set. One little basket won't be able to contain all your Easter and springtime joy, but it's sure worth a shot.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. 
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). 
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 29 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 



No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...