Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thinking "out of the box"...the Paper Pumpkin Box....


 
So I feel like I almost lost the boat.....well...better late than never....
 
So I popped open my Paper Pumpkin kit from March....Bunny Buddies and saw these little "bags" and thought...hmmmm....how fun would they be to have a color added to them?
 
So that's what I did.....I used our Stampin' Spritzer and filled it with alcohol and added some reinker drops (about 15)...and spritzed the little bags.....how fun! 
 
 
 
So I really saturated them and they had to sit out to dry and I wanted to make sure they were....so then I thought...now what? 
 
Well, I was looking on line and saw an idea creating a flower, so that's the direction I went.....

 
Using the "bunny ear" stamp I just stamped on the top, bottom and then filled in the sides....you can then use the sticker for the inside of what would have been the bunny ears on the actual stamped bunny onto the fabric to "color" in the "leaves" or you may chose to leave it without...and then used my hot glue gun to add the pom pop (which is also included in the kit).

 
Time is running out to subscribe to the very special April kit in which was designed by our CEO Sara and it also includes a special gift for everyone!  What a great time to give Paper Pumpkin a try.....it's now or never folks...so don't be sad when you see all the fun shares from the current PP subscribers...give it a try...and be sure to chose me, Susan Timchack as your demonstrator and then you will be invited to join my exclusive Stampin' Sue Facebook Paper Pumpkin Patch in which I share alternate ideas (such as these) on my group page.
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this...
have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...