Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Borderline Buddies Wednesday - Retiring.....

Woo Hoo!
 
Happy Wednesday and Borderline Buddies Day!
 
 
Leanna and I are still working on our retired list....boo hoo...so many great goodies have already sold out...but no worries...our stamps continue....for now anyhow...but not for long!
 
 
Let's see what Leanna is creating up in Canada, shall we?
 
 
Now..my turn....unfortunately, I've been working with new products and creating lots of great projects and ideas for my upcoming new catalog kick off event along with the next few months...so me, being a demonstrator....I tend to look forward not behind...but you...as a customer..you are worried about collecting those much loved and needed items that will not longer be around...but fret none...if you are looking for ANYTHING in particular that has retied and is sold out,  let me know....I may have it and may be looking for someone to adopt my well loved items....some I hold onto...as they are my favs....yet some....well, I cannot keep everything...so just let me know!
 
Anyhow....onward....
 
There could be muffin sweeter than this egg-stra grate mix of kitchen utensil stamps.
 
You'll definitely want to add t his one to your collection.....
and the clear mount is on sale for only $14.25...that's a $5ish savings!
 
Perfect Mix Clear-Mount Stamp Set                                               142933
Price:                                                      $14.25


Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 9 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, d, g
 
How about this cute little tag to add to your home baked goods?  Involved in a bake sale?  They make great tags for pricing...and so much more!
 
Perfect Mix Clear-Mount Stamp Set
 
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Retiring Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...