Saturday, May 27, 2017

Cool Treats Meet Wonderful Washi

Ice Cream and Birthdays
 
Ice Cream and Birthdays are like Peanut Butter & Jelly...they both go together....
 
As does this suite - and one of my favorites....
 
This was a  You Tube video which I did focusing on Wonderful Washi....aka washi tape.
 
I love all the versatility Washi Tape has to offer in my stamping projects. 
 
 
 
For this card, I used the Washi Tape on the card front as a focus point...
and what fun it makes this card.

 
Here is another card using the same stamp set suite....I used Whisper White cardstock and cut out an oval using our Oval Dies and the Big Shot.  I then had another scrap of cardstock and covered it with Washi Tape and assembled the card with the Washi Piece of CS underneath it.

 
How fun is this?

 
I took it one stamp further and adhered the Washi Tape to the back flap outside of the envelope...I'm not sure if the postal service would enjoy this...but it's perfect if you are hand delivering a card.

 
 
 
 
Cool Treats Photopolymer Bundle
Cool Treats Photopolymer Bundle 145181
Price: $48.50
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Cool Treats Photopolymer Stamp Set
You're pretty cool, but this stamp set is just a little bit cooler. Try not to eat these delicious-looking stamps, even though you may be tempted. This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.
* Quantity: 36 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d

Frozen Treats Framelits Dies
Create die-cut paper treats in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
* 17 dies
* Largest image: 1-7/16" x 1-7/8" (3.7 x 4.8 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
 

 
                                                            
Recommended with this product...



Precision Base Plate
Price: $25.00

Big Shot
Price: $110.00

Big Shot Die Brush
Price: $11.00 $7.70
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...