Skip to main content

Get New Products NOW.....Come and see how you can!

Hello......what am I going to blog about today?  Hmmmmm...
 
It's not that I am ever loss for words...as many of you know :-)...it's just that there is so much happening now with Stampin' Up! and me as well.....
 
The transition time is never easy for either myself or customers, but believe me, it is so worth it.
While we are sad about what is leaving....how exciting for what is to come...and I have seen it....and I have to say, I LOVE IT!  I know you will too!
 
So...how can you get to see it all now?  I'm talking products and catalog.....
did you know that you can?
 
Yes you can!  How, you ask?
 
20170322_AC17-Cover_en-US
 
Now is the best time to purchase the kit...so for just $99
you can chose $125 of product of your desire!  This includes new product that is not yet release to the public.....and you also receive FREE shipping....a box of catalogs and the opportunity to purchase even more product before anyone else...one of the benefits of being a team member!
 
You will also receive even more afterwards....as the earnings continue....or savings!
 
Contact me today and we can discuss how adding Stampin' Up! to your life can be the perfect fit....we welcome all sorts of paper crafters.....whether you want to save $$$ or make $$$..
 
Here's a sneak peek at one of the new products
 
 
 
If you are still on the fence, that's okay...it's a big step...believe me, I know it...but it is so worth it and afterwards if you decide, hey, this isn't for me....just step back and come back to me as a customer and continue to create with your kit goodies!  It's really that easy...really...it is!
 
So, also be sure to check out my on line store, as you will find a few changes....along with Shellie's Blog...have you checked that out yet? A fresh new look....as that is what we like to do at Stampin' Up!...new catalogs...news goodies....new fun!
 
If you would like to receive a copy of your very own catalog, be sure to let me know.
If you have been a customer of mine over the past few months, no worries...I already have one saved for you.....pick up can be at my home...or even better yet...come on over to my new Catalog Release Kick Off on Saturday, 6/3/17....register through my demonstrator web site (link on side bar).  There will be stamping, snacks, old retired product for sale and a special gift with your catalog.  Supplies are limited so be sure to register so I have your goodies ready for you!
 
Header_PP_Creativity_Demo_May2017
 
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stampin' Up! Ultimate Blog Hop in Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness

 I'm super excited to be a part of this fun blog hop.... When I heard of this fun hop from Janet Wakeland....I had to jump at the chance to be a part of this.  
 Breast Cancer Awareness is a very important cause...just just for the month of October for it should be brought to our attention every day....but we especially have made October the month to remind us of how important it is to be tested.....
On a personal note, two years back I wasn't feeling well.  I went for the blood work, x-rays and all the normal types of testing....I was then sent for an abdominal ultrasound and there was something that showed up....so to further understand what it was, I was then sent for more x-rays and a CAT scan...well....it was made quite clear that I had a lemon-sized mass in my left kidney....so after discussing it at length with my urologist the decision was made to remove the kidney. We didn't know at the time what it was, malignant, non malignant, had to spread, was it encapsulat…

Out With The Old...In With the New Blog Hop

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW BLOG HOP
Thanks for stopping by today....I would like to welcome to our Blog Hop....we are saying good-bye to the old...and welcoming in the new!  Are you ready?
Let's put on our hopping shoes and go!
So...let's take a look....can you see what's old and what's new?

First off...the bear was used from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set Item # 142043 along with the coordinating punch Cookie Cutter Builder Punch Item # 140396. 

The new is the Lift Me Up Bundle Item # 144711 (w) and 144712 (c).  The stamp set is Lift Me Up and the Thinlits are Up & Away...the clouds were also done using the Thinlits Dies. 

I also used our Cardstock Vellum and cut out the coordinating pieces for the back of the balloon...along with the basket thinlit. 

I love this little bear....he's not just for babies and Christmas...I can see so many other things done using him.
Thanks for stopping by....time to hop on over to the next blog!
https://joyf…

Welcome to the Alaska 2018 Blog Hop

Welcome to the Alaska 2018 Blog Hop This is going to be so much fun and I'm looking forward to see everyone's creations. OCTOBER's THEME IS "Just Decorate it" I'm SUper excited to be a part of this hop.....I am stampin' my way to Alaska....and I would like to share with you one of my most favorite projects...... This is a SUper easy home decor' project to create.... All you need is: A 12 x 12 frame of your choice (I got mine at a big box store with a 50% off coupon) Basic Black 12 x 12 cardstock (#124267) Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack (#141642) I was going to be a downloadable file to create this frame, but it's so simple...so I just posted the information here.... Just trim down the 6x6 DSP to fit the frame as desired...it's that simple. You can even change the inside picture for all the different seasons by using any of our DSP (which, by the way, they are on sale for this month) If you do not have a demonstrator, come on over …