Thursday, May 4, 2017

May the Fourth Be With You!

Hello!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Today is May 4th....and we are celebrating.....May The Fourth Be With You!  :-)
 
 
How about some fun punch art?
 
Now...these are not my ideas but from some very talented punchers....I wish I had this type of imagination...but I consider myself a great CASEr.....Copy and Share Everything! 
I do see a little Owl Builder Punch in this one....how about you?
 
Image result for star wars punch art stampin up
 
Here's another very creative punch art design....so clever!
I didn't see any names associated with these pictures so I'm sorry I cannot give credit...where credit is definitely due!  Great designs!
 
Image result for star wars punch art stampin up
 
And one final one for today.....Owl Builder Punch!  Yippee! 
I am going to sadly miss this owl punch!
 
Image result for star wars punch art stampin up
 
I hope you enjoyed these shares.....if you need more inspiration for punch art, just head on over to Pinterest and type in Star Wars Punch Art...and you will be amazed at the talented work out there!
 
Owl Builder Punch
 
Owl Builder Punch 118074
Price: $18.00
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. And there’s no better way to cut out stamped images—many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches. Our punches are high quality, affordable, and easy to use.

Build an owl in a few easy steps. Or use the pieces individually to make your own creations.

* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...