Does any of this sound familiar?
- I want a creative escape but I don’t have a lot of time.
- I’m not sure I’m ready to commit to papercrafting, but I want to try it.
- I love to create but I don’t always feel creative.
- I need some fresh project ideas.
- How can I craft when I don’t have all the “crafting stuff” I need?
In fact, statements like these were the inspiration for this promotion.
Paper Pumpkin says, No more excuses!” Because with our kits,
you have everything you need in one box. You’ll get:
- An expertly-designed project
- All the supplies to complete the project, pre-cut and ready to go
- Step-by-step instructions (including a video)
- Something new and different every month
- Our Creativity Starts Here promotion is offering first-time subscribers an introductory 25% discount on June, July, and August 2017 kits. Not only will they like saving money, but they’ll also love starting a new creative journey. It has never been easier to skip to the fun!
Besides a great introductory discount, what are the other
perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?
- The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
- Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
- Trying new techniques.
- Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
- Getting together with friends to craft every month.
- Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
- The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
- Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
- The surprise factor!
Here are a few pictures of alternative projects I created with May's Paper Pumpkin kit...be sure to stop by this week to my blog to see even more ideas!
Here are the suggested projects with this month's kit...
which creates 9 cards in total w/ bag-type envelopes.
Now....some alternative projects I created....
Love these sprinkles I added from the All Occasions Catalog.
Took the blue circle to a whole different level by adding a die cut butterfly, cut out the center of our doilies and sponge colored it and a few other little bits of this and that...
The Fine Print:
- For first-time subscribers only.
- Subscribers must join by Saturday, June 10, 2017; 11:50 PM (MT).
- Available for month-to-month subscriptions, not prepaid subscriptions.
- Discount applied to one kit per month for the first three months of a new subscription. After that, the price for each month's kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
- Enter the promo code, STARTHERE, at PaperPumpkin.com to subscribe.
Be sure to stop by for more ideas this week!
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!