TGIF! WOO HOO!
It's Friday...and Weekend Eve....any plans for this weekend?
Well, I'm full of plans....as tonight, I am hosting my For Men & Boys Stampin' Class.
Tomorrow my family is coming and we are celebrating Mother's Day...just going to be very casual...Ceasar Salad, Pizza, fruit tray and light snacks...and one of everyone's favorites....
Strawberry Pretzel Jello! Woo Hoo! I can make a meal on that Pretzel Jello!
I'm also suppose to take a ride out to the lake for some Jones' Potato Pancakes on Sunday...looks like weather wise, Saturday going to be cloudy and rain off and on but hopefully clear out for Sunday...so It's going to be a great busy weekend.
Another stop along the way may be to a local farm here in the valley...they make their own ice-cream and have a bunch of animals which you can visit and feed...and I just love going there. Shout out to Hillside Farms in the Back Mountain...if you are in the area, you must visit...and don't forget to visit my favorite animal there, Otis....he's a pig...but a very handsome guy I must say!
So what do we all do when visiting a farm (well I do)..is take pictures and to preserve those pictures, how about some scrapbooking? Here's a great stamp set you can add to your scrapbook page....but...hurry...as this stamp set is retiring...SOON!
|Barnyard Babies Clear-Mount Stamp Set||139328|
Our clear-mount stamps
* Are made of the same premium rubber as our wood-mount stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 19 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g
AND, A FEW CARDS TOO!
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!