Wednesday, June 7, 2017

BB Wednesday - 2 of My Favs

It's Wednesday!
 
Didn't think I needed to tell you that but I love when it's Wednesday....it's half way through the work week!  It's a sign that good things are about to happen.....one being my upcoming class on Friday, but most importantly....
 
IT'S BORDERLINE BUDDIES DAY!
 
 
 
I'm not sure what Leanna has been up to, but I suspect she is busy preparing all her upcoming events, classes, and unboxing of her soon to be arriving goodies....as I will be later day (another reason why I loved Wednesday's...particularly today)!  :-)
 
Let's see what she has to share this week
 
 
 
I have to admit....after my New Catalog Kick Off...I've been a bit absent in my stamp room...except for last night when I was making up my thank you gifts for those attending Friday's Red, White & Blue Class....I hope they love them...I'll have to post them later...don't want to ruin the surprise!
 
So...it's almost one week since the release of our new catalog....what do you think?
What are your thoughts?
 
I have to be honest...I hate it!  :-)
 
I'm being silly...the only reason to hate it because I want it all!   YES! 
I only wish my budget would allow...but for now...one order at a time...right?  Plus with the discount...well....still....one stamp and accessory at a time...can be a bit overwhelming....all this new stuff to play with....and just not enough hours in the day!
 
So...thought I would share...just a few of my favs....
 
OMG.....how about this one to start....
 
Coffee Café Photopolymer Bundle 145331
Price: $45.75
Coffee creations are on your horizon with this bundle of products. The stamp images coordinate seamlessly with the framelits to help you create coffee cups of all shapes and sizes. The die includes a piece to create an embossed cup sleeve for a realistic looking cup.

Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Coffee Café Photopolymer Stamp Set
Some people firmly believe that coffee is life. And whether that's you or not, you certainly know someone who feels that way. You should probably get a cup of coffee (or water if that's your thing), buy this peppy set, and start creating.
* Quantity: 16 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, h

Coffee Cups Framelits Dies
Create die-cut accents in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot. Framelits’ open design allows you to place them where you want for precise cutting.
* 13 dies
* Largest image: 2-13/16" x 2-1/8" (5.6 x 5.4 cm)

Here's another one for my shopping list.....


 
 
Lemon Zest Clear-Mount Bundle 145360
Price: $34.00
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%..

Lemon Zest Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Add a little zest to your life, even on the most bitter of days. When life gives you lemon stamps, make lemon-stamped projects!
* Quantity: 11 rubber stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g

Lemon Builder Punch
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. And there’s no better way to cut out stamped images—many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches.
* Largest punched image: 7/8" x 1-1/4" (2.2 cm x 3.2 cm)
 
 
Well, that's about all I have to share...sorry...no stamping this week....but I promise, I'll be better on my game for next time.....
 
Have a SUper stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

July is Almost Gone....Don't Miss Out!

Happy Tuesday Stampers!   Thanks for stopping by today!  I have to say that I have been overwhelmed with all the hand stamped (and no...