Thursday, June 8, 2017

In Colors....what are they?

Hello Stampers!  Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Today I thought I would cover our new In Colors. Have you seen them?  What exactly are In Colors?
 
Well, let me explain...throughout the Stampin' Up! year we have our basic colors so in order to stay in fashion....so we have two sets of colors...The incolors stay around for two years...and then retire.  So each year we refresh the colors and add new and retire old.....
 
Here are the In Colors for the years 2016-2018 and some samples using these fun fresh colors.
 
 
 
Here are the brand new In Colors for the years 2017-2019
 
I have to say that I absolutely love both of these color lines....and did you know that our In Colors...along with all of our line of colors has coordinating and matching inks, Designer Series Papers, accessories, ribbons, markers and so much more!  This makes your paper crafting effortless and so easy to do!  All the guess work is done for you!  No worries about if things will match....YES!  They will with our color lines!
 
I have a great resource to send to you if you need some help with coordinating the new In Colors with present colors....here's a flyer that was created to help...if you wish to receive a copy of this, just send me an email at stampinsue2000@gmail.com
and I'll email it to you along with adding your name to my email list if you wish to keep updated......
 
TH_2017InColorCombinations_NA
So go color your world....and color your day!
 
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...