Thursday, June 1, 2017

It's Finally Here New Catalog Release starting 2 pm EST

HAPPY JUNE 1ST AND NEW CATALOG DAY!
 
 
 
 
OMG!  Does it seem like we have been waiting forever for the release of the brand new 2017-2018 Idea Book & Catalog?  It does for me, but wait no longer! 
 
TODAY IS THE DAY!
 
Just a reminder tho.....Orders cannot begin to be placed until after 12 Noon Mountain Time, which is 2 pm EST....I know....the wait is excruciating!  But believe me when I say this....so worth it!
 
I will also be upcoming the Host Code at that time.....so you can begin placing your orders.
 
If you have not yet received your catalog, no worries....you can view it right online after 2 pm EST
 
Better yet....pick up your new catalog (and a few extra goodies) at my New Catalog Kick Off Event on Saturday, 6/3/17.  All the fun begins at 11 a.m. and runs through 4 p.m.....but be early or miss out....I have a limited amount of "special" catalogs along with goodies...and when they are gone...they are gone...and you'll have to wait for the next shipment of catalogs!
 
I will also be having retired items for sale which are some really great deals!
 
And yes...there will be stamping of course as well.
 
Please RSVP if you will be joining me (if you haven't as of yet) so I can properly prepare my materials for the day!
 
Okay...just a short time left now....so be ready...and if there is anything you really want...I just want to warn you....I have a feeling that items will be sold out quickly...as everyone is anticipating the opening day of the catalog!
 
 
Enjoy today...and Happy Shopping!
 
Have  A SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...