Monday, June 5, 2017

Monday...Monday....

Happy Monday My Stampin' Peeps!
 
 
Wow...what a fabulous weekend....How was your weekend?  Do anything special?  Any special stamping?    I did!
 
I hosted my New Catalog Kick Off Class on Saturday and it was so much fun.
 
We stamped a really cute card (pic to come), had some yummy snacks...and even lunch, browsed through the catalog, looked at many of my numerous samples and even just chatted about life...it was a great day and I want to thank you all that attended...Oh...I almost forgot...each attendee left with a goodie bag and a special catalog with a special covering which I ordered to protect their catalogs!
 
I also brought out many of my retired products for out the door pricing to find good homes for..which I still have set up and will be through this coming weekend...as I'm hosting a class on Friday if you would like to attend....it's celebrating the Red, White & Blue...all cards will be created using these colors....those attending Saturday loved the cards and I think you will too!
 
Exciting New Products
 
So...have you had a chance to check out the new catalog? If you need one, just let me know, you can come by and pick one up or if you would like me to mail one to you, you'll just have to cover the postage and I can get one out with a little goodie for you too!
 
If you would like to receive some new goodies for FREE, Stampin' Up! is offering a SUper promotion this month only!
 
With a qualifying order or party, you can receive an additional $35 in host rewards!
Woo Hoo!
 
Even better yet...if your shopping list of SU products is more than $99, you may want to check out our kit which is $99 but you receive $125 of Stampin' Up! items of your choice, FREE shipping, a discount on all future purchases, the ability to order products before anyone else...and so much more!
 
Contact me today if you are interested in hearing more about this SUper Kit!
 
I wish you a great day!  Head on over to my online store and check out the catalog...
 
OR...
 
Better yet...stop on by and pick up your copy!
 
 
Have  a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 
 

No comments:

Find It Friday Kick Off!

HELLO STAMPING FRIENDS!   HAPPY FRIDAY!     I had a little bug yesterday and the post didn't happen...sorry about that....I...