Saturday, July 15, 2017

Christmas In July WOWSIE!

Header_Recruiting_Demo_Jul2017_NA
 
 
Can you believe it?  July is half way through...how can that be?  Didn't we just turn the calendar and celebrate Independence Day?  Wow! 
 
I don't know about you but time sure does seem to slip on by....quickly!
 
So I know everyone is busy with the summer vacation plans and activities, but I don't want you to miss out on our current Christmas in July promotion! 
 
I have to admit that for all my years of being a demonstrator, 17 to be exact (working on 18), I have never seen a promotion like Stampin' Up! is offering for our fun kit!
 
In addition to the "kit" which you customize yourself ($125 of product),
you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including:
 
 Paper Snips
Paper Snips
SNAIL Adhesive
Snail Adhesive
Grid Paper
Grid Paper
 Two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!)
Clear Block DClear Block D
Bone Folder
Bone Folder
 
That’s an added value of $52 US AND
 
you will also receive a brand new, not even released 
 
Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($20 value)
 
Here are a few samples I created:

 
PLUS....the giving continues....
 
A Paper Pumpkin Kit
Creativity is just one step away
 
All business supplies including a case of catalogs
 
FREE shipping
 
AND
 
20% discount for all future purchases (with opportunity to even earn a 25% discount)
 
 
All of this.....and so  much more for just $99!
for joining my SUEweet Stampers Team!  WOWSIE!
 
To join the party, follow these steps:
 
STEP 1. Click on the Join Now button to join Stampin' Up!.
STEP 2. Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
  
STEP 3. Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $125 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
 
So...what are you waiting for?  Click on over to my demonstrator website at
 
AND BE JOLLY
 
AND SIGN UP TODAY!
 
Have a SUper Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Non Stamping Related - But Something I Need to Share....

I have a story to share today....sorry...non stamping related...something personal about me.   Well.....this happened.....   As man...